Personal Training is one of the best and most effective ways to reach your fitness objectives; improve your health, lose weight, gain muscle, look better, feel better. But not all personal training is the same.
At Arena Fitness, our Personal Training program is built around the practice of Semi Private Training, in which up to four people share a training session with a personal trainer. While this is a departure from traditional one-on-one Private Training, we have discovered over the years that for most people semi-private training is a much more effective, dynamic and affordable personal training option.
Here's what you need to know about Semi Private Training at Arena Fitness:
- Up to four people share a training session with a personal trainer, which reduces the cost of personal training by up to 40% over traditional private training.
- Our circuit training format is a great way to get strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, core training, calorie burning and flexibility improvement all in one session.
- Very, very effective for weight loss, muscle toning and overall improvement in health.
- No long-term contracts, initiation fees or large up front costs.
- Suitable for beginners, intermediates, advanced fitness levels and ALL ages.
- Morning, evening and weekend sessions available.
- You don't have to provide your own training partners, we will simply integrate you into existing sessions.